Terms & Conditions
We are committed to providing superior products and service to our customers. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us and we will make it right for you. If you find that you are missing a product from your order or a product is damaged please contact us for immediate attention and we will go the extra mile to ensure that your satisfied.
- Please note that refunds cannot be given on Gift Voucher purchases, Credit Vouchers or Discount Codes.
- Refunds or Credit Notes can not be issued for clearance items, unless items received are not as described.
- Your may cancel your order by returning your unsealed goods to us within 7 days of the date you receive your order but product must not be opened and seal must be intact.
- We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened or used. Any items returned in this condition without prior authorisation will result in our decision to withdraw the offer of a refund in whole or part.
- Concerns relating to the flavour, taste or quality or effectiveness of a product should be directed to the manufacturer of the product who’s name, address and telephone number will be printed on the product label. We are unable to offer any credit note or refund for any reason due to these issues.
- Requests for refunds below £10 will be made in the form of a credit note and a code will be emailed to you.
- Any claim for items damaged upon delivery must be made within 5 working days of the delivery date. Claims for non-receipt of goods must be notified to customer services within 10 working days of the despatch of the order, or within 7 days of any tracking information stating delivered, either signed for or left in a safe place.
- ShapeShifter Nutrition Reserve the right to cancel any order right up to the point of delivery.
- This policy does not affect your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations or other legislation.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.
All returns MUST be sent to the following address.
118 Union Street